It’s that time of year again friends!
Fall is a time for new beginnings and letting go of the old patterns and habits that are keeping you stuck. One of the best ways to do that is with food of course!
When we give our bodies the nutrients that it needs, we give it the opportunity to do it’s job optimally. Remember, you body speaks to you through symptoms, and when you experience different symptoms it’s your body’s way of asking for help.
What are some signs that your body needs a whole food cleanse?
- Running out of energy in the afternoon. GIVE ME SUGAR AND COFFEE!!
- Inability to lose weight, even when you eat ‘healthy’ and spend hours on that damn elliptical!
- Allergies to environment and food sensitivities are getting worse!
- High cholesterol, even though you eat ‘healthy’
- Occasional headaches have become more regular, like 2-3 times per week
- Brain Fog and lack of mental clarity, total lack of concentration is interrupting your work and life!
- Muscle aches and stiffness, especially early in the morning
- Bad breath or body odor (oiiiii!!)
- Acne, unexplained skin rashes, and eczema – these are all signs of toxin overload and liver congestion coming through your skin
- Poor digestion, bloating, gas has become a daily thing for you and it sucks.
- Chronic fatigue last for more than a week
- Hormonal imbalance causing monthly PMS and menopausal symptoms like hot flashes
- Irregular bowel movements. You’re constipated one day, way loose on the next day. What gives?
YUP. Even though your body is equipped with detox organs and mechanisms, our lifestyles (stress anyone), and environmental toxins put an extra burden on our body. Not to mention that the top allergens (like wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, corn) are creeping into our diets on the regular – which creates even more fatigue, overburden and inflammation in the body.
And this is exactly why we need a reboot! I recommend a whole food cleanse (not to be confused with a 3 day juice or starvation detox, or expensive subscriptions to powdered cleanses) for anyone who is feeling the effects of the extra stress on their body.
And to get a little taste and learn hot to get rid of sugar cravings quickly, check out the 5 Day Sugar Freedom Challenge below.
Hope you can join us for the cleanse!
Are sugar and carb cravings getting the best of you? Did you know that sugar cravings are more physiological than emotional? Which is great news, because that’s easier to manage.