Finally! A Simple, Yummy, Easy-to-Follow Eating Plan
That Gets Real Results Fast!
Forget Extreme, Deprivation Diets That Don’t Work… Kick-start Your Weight Loss and Health Goals and Feel Better Than Ever with My Surprisingly Easy 21-Day Cleanse Challenge!
We might not have met just yet, but because you’re reading this, I’m willing to bet I know a little something about you…
You’re sick and tired of feeling gassy, bloated, and fat. You wish you could look in the mirror with confidence instead of feeling disgusted by your own body – And believe me, you’re not alone!
If you’re anything like the hundreds of women I’ve talked to, you’ve already tried every extreme, restrictive diet under the sun, yet you’re still not seeing the real, sustainable results you want. By now you know that more dieting, deprivation, and starvation is NOT the solution.
If you really want to feel better, reclaim a body you love, and have more energy to do the things you love, you need to fuel your body with CLEAN, nutrient-rich, satisfying foods that won’t bog you down and keep you feeling like crap.
But for so many women who desperately want to eat healthier and feel better, figuring out what “clean” foods to eat, when to eat them, and how much is difficult!
Tell me if any of these struggles sound familiar:
• You feel confused when you walk into the grocery store and are completely overwhelmed by all the different “healthy” choices and options.
• You’re clueless as to how much food you should be eating and what to cook for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• You’re worried about how much it will cost you to start cleaning up your diet and get rid of those cheap, processed meals that are just so darn convenient.
• You don’t have confidence in your ability to pick clean, healthy foods and make sure you’re eating enough without overindulging.
• You’re afraid a “clean,” whole foods diet will be tasteless… and you’ll have to sacrifice flavor and fun to lose weight and feel better.
• You’re stressed out by the thought of having to prep and cook healthy food every day while simultaneously taking care of your family, working full or part time, and fulfilling all your daily responsibilities…
Listen, if that’s you, don’t worry. I’ve already got it all planned out for you.
My name is Annaliisa Kapp. I’m a Certified Holistic Nutritionist and busy mom, and I’m here to tell you that clean eating does NOT have to be stressful, confusing, tasteless, hard, or expensive.
In fact, I’m going to prove it to you with my brand new 21-Day Fresh Start Cleanse Challenge that will show you just how simple, yummy, and satisfying clean eating truly is!
Surprise Yourself with Just How Easy Clean, Healthy Eating That Makes You Feel Great Can Be. Join the 21-Day Fresh Start Cleanse Challenge Today!
The 21-Day Clean Eating Challenge gives you a simple, step-by-step guide to healthy eating… and a kick in the rear to help you start making smarter food choices and rocket to your health goals!
As a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, I’ve already helped hundreds of others eliminate confusion and frustration and take a deep dive into a healthy body and clean eating style they love. Now it’s your turn!
When you sign up for this quick and easy program that jump starts your new, healthy lifestyle, you’ll get:
MEAL PLANS + SHOPPING LISTS
A 21-day meal plan that includes delicious, filling options for your breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner along with categorized shopping lists to save time and money.
CLEANSE KITCHEN GUIDE
A complete food list full of nutritious, clean foods that you can easily find in your local grocery store and an in-depth Kitchen Guide to clean eating that tells you exactly how to find a real food lifestyle that you can maintain long-term instead of wasting time and money on more quick fixes.
Ongoing support through check-ins with me and my time that will help you stay on track and hold you accountable to your goals along with a Wellness Journal to document your progress.
YOU’LL ALSO GET ACCESS TO THESE SUPPORT TOOLS:
- Guide for each meal plan to save 2-3 hours of time on meal prep and make cooking a breeze for the whole week
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can get all your questions answered by Annaliisa and her team, share your journey with others going through the same transformation, and feel motivated to follow through with the program
- “Real Life” Guides: how to dine out, substitute your favourite foods, and upgrade your wine and chocolate
- Accountability check ins and weekly challenges to implement new healthy habits that stick
With This Proven Plan for Simple, Clean Eating, You’ll Finally Be Able To…
- Eliminate guesswork or confusion as you discover a simple, tasty, done-for-you eating plan that shows you exactly what to eat, when to eat, and how much.
- Trust yourself… knowing what proper portion sizes are so you can make sure you’re eating the right amount of food to lose excess pounds.
- Confidently make better, smarter, healthier food choices that will change the way you feel about yourself and help your body function like it’s supposed to.
- Reduce gas, bloating, and fatigue by eating whole foods that don’t bog down your digestive system with toxins.
- Slim down and torch stubborn body fat... so you can smile when you look at yourself in the mirror again.
- Feel a natural energy boost and eliminate sugar cravings by fueling your body with the nourishing foods it craves.
- Create a simple, sustainable framework for continuous improvement in your health and eating habits… instead of more restrictive diets that result in binges and you feeling like a failure.
- Enjoy more energy to finish your daily task goals and play with your kids while slimming down and feeling better, instead of crashing on the couch with Netflix from exhaustion… all without ever having to suffer through feelings of deprivation.
- And much, much, MUCH more!
Plus: Yummy Recipes the Whole Family Will Enjoy!
Some love from past participants of my programs:
“Afters countless years of yo-yo dieting, starvation, over-eating, and many other destructive habits I engaged in to control my weight or just feel better about life, I got tired of feeling tired, sad and just plain unhealthy. That’s when I found Annaliisa and learned about what she does as a holistic nutritionist. I felt 80% better in the first week of following Annaliisa’s plan. . Annaliisa, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done for me: you have given me back to myself, and I’ll never go back to the way I was!.”
“The whole plan is extremely well laid out, and Annaliisa was fantastic with support the whole way through. I loved all the recipes! Prior to the cleanse I felt fatigued and disinterested in being active and productive. The cleanse got me going and I feel light, airy and full of energy now! The worst part was the idea of life after the cleanse, after trying some foods I used to eat regularly I decided that I am going to stick to this healthy new lifestyle!.”
“Annaliisa has a gift. She has a way of making healthy eating and food prep easy and manageable for even the busiest person. She lives what she teaches, so is an inspiration to anyone wanting to make some healthy changes to the way they view food and nourishment..”
“Working with you has totally changed my world! I’ve lost weight (10 lbs), I have A LOT more energy, improved digestion, crave less sugar, feeling so much better and adding to my cooking repertoire! :)”
Whether you just want to slim down a couple pounds, boost your energy naturally, or reboot your health and have more confidence in yourself, the resources, tools, actionable information, and motivation you’ll receive with this 21-day challenge will allow you to kick-start your goals and get results fast!
And don’t worry, you won’t have to spend hours prepping your meals and cooking in the kitchen with this 21-day challenge and real foods eating plan.
Unlike many other programs, the 21-Day Cleanse Challenge was specifically designed by someone who understands you don’t have all day to slave over a stove. You need an easy, effective eating plan that doesn’t consume more of your valuable time.
That’s exactly why I’ve designed this fun challenge to be as simple as possible. Everything is laid out for you so there’s no wasting time wondering about proportion sizes or what foods are considered “clean.” Each recipe is designed with your busy lifestyle in mind and easy to make.
From the meal plan to the shopping list to the ongoing support, I’ve already done all the heavy lifting for you, now it’s up to you to simply follow through!
Most importantly, I’m not some random person telling you how and what to eat based on my own life experience. What works for one person might not work for you. We’re all different.
Instead, as a Holistic Nutritionist, I’m providing you with a well-researched, tested, and proven eating plan based on clean, real foods that support your health and fitness goals and make you feel fantastic!
Okay, Annaliisa, I’m in! So… What’s It Cost?
That’s a fair question, so I’ll be straightforward with you.
The total cost for everything – the done-for-you meal plans, the quick and tasty recipes, the easy food list, the complete Kitchen Guide, and the ongoing support and accountability – valued at over $250 with the BONUS offers.But you won’t pay that! Sign up today, for only $147!
A small sum to pay when you think about how much your whole life is about to change in just 21 short days once you discover how easy it is to eat clean, feel healthy, strong, and confident, and shed those extra pounds you’ve been lugging around.
That’s right! If you sign up for the challenge today, you’ll be able to discover the sustainable, simple, delicious eating plan that will transform your health, your body image, and your life… for $147.
I understand that by signing up I get access to:
- Weekly accountability check ins for 3 weeks so you actually follow though
- 3 qualitarian meal plans with seasonal easy to find ingredients that are low allergen and low glycemic (refined sugar free, corn free, dairy free, gluten free – with vegetarian substitution suggestions)
- Delicious & easy to prepare real food recipes your family can enjoy (30 minute meals throughout the weekdays)
- Printable shopping lists and prep guides to save you hours in the kitchen and the grocery store
- “Real Life” Guides: how to dine out, substitute your favourite foods, and upgrade your wine and chocolate
- Printable Wellness Journal to keep you organized, on track and motivated
- Private Facebook Group to ask questions and be a part of a community of like-minded women
And amazing bonuses to help you achieve the BEST results:
Downloadable and Printable Holistic Guides:
- Dining Out Guide so you can still socialize and enjoy yourself
- Macronutrient Balance so you feel full, satisfied, and energized
- Healthy Guilt Free Desserts Recipe Booklet so you don’t feel deprived
Empower Yourself to Make Healthier Choices, Feel Amazing, and Reclaim a Body That You Love. Sign Up for the 21-Day Cleanse Challenge Today!
Can’t wait to guide you through the 21 Day Transformation! See you on the inside. xo
No, this is not calorie restricted diet. It’s a program designed to help you fuel your body with low allergen foods that are properly balanced with healthy fats and protein. You will be satisfied and happy, I promise!
Yes, you can drink coffee on this cleanse if you wish. My recommendation would be to have no more than 1-2 cups per day. Since you will be regaining energy on this cleanse challenge, you may notice your need for caffeine go down naturally. Bonus!
No, supplements are not included in the price of the program. The recommended supplements can be purchased from my office or shipped to you at a discounted price as part of the program. Supplements that are recommended are individualized and cost between $80-$150 per month.
The Spring Rejuvenation Cleanse does not have a payment plan option.
At this point we have meal plans that are omnivore, we are working on vegan meal plans for the next edition of the program.
The meal plans are great for individuals with allergies – meal plans are free from processed soy, gluten, refined sugar, corn, and dairy free.
This is a whole food, low allergen, and low glycemic program, which is suitable for most people who want to increase their energy and improve health. Pregnant or nursing women, please confirm with your a health care practitioner.
Yes! Absolutely. The first few days might be a transition period for you if you are dependent on eating a lot of sugar in your diet. This means you will need to make sure you are getting a good amount of sleep and drinking lots of water.
This is a group program that includes online group coaching and you will have access to a private Facebook group to ask questions anytime! There is no one on one private consulting included in this program.