We all know we should eat our greens and veggies, but sometimes we get stuck eating the same old things over and over. Then we get bored and take up other, not so healthy habits. To make eating your daily dose of veggies fun, delicious, and super nourishing, I’ve created the 30 Day Salad Challenge.
30 Day Salad Challenge
In the 30 Day Salad Challenge E-Book, you will have access to creative and delicious salad recipes with mouthwatering healthy dressings, along with weekly shopping lists, pantry essentials, and loads of enlightening nutritional information. Each recipe is composed of vibrant whole foods and is accompanied with inspiring pictures.
The recipe book can be used to kick start your healthy eating, or as your go-to resource for well balanced and health enhancing salad and dressings.
All recipes are gluten free, dairy free (except optional goat cheese on some salads), refined sugar sugar free, and corn free. Recipes can be modified to follow a vegan or paleo diet.
How you will benefit:
- Discover new greens that you may have heard of but don’t know what to do with!
- Add more raw living health enhancing foods to your diet
- Discover new exciting ingredients and their health benefits
- Feel light and energized
- Learn how to incorporate balanced plant based protein to make your salads fulfilling and satisfying meals
- Be motivated and inspired with new salad creations for 30 days!
- Kick start your metabolism and add detoxifying foods into your diet
Terms and Conditions:
- Purchasing on-line workshops from Annaliisa’s Organic Kitchen constitutes the acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined below
- All E-book sales are non-refundable
- All E-books must be downloaded and saved to your computer within 5 days of receiving the material
- One download is permitted per purchase
- This is a digital product, nothing will be mailed to you
- This is a self guided digital product
The educational material in the 30 Day Salad Challenge E-book is for informational purposes only. This is not to be taken as medical advice. Please always consult your physician before taking on any new diet or lifestyle practice.
Duplicating, sharing, or uploading product files to sharing sites is considered stealing and any person deciding to steal will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.