Who is this program NOT for?
- Someone who doesn’t understand the value of eating more whole foods cooked at home
- Someone who does’t want to spend 30 minutes in the kitchen cooking
- Someone who eats, sleeps, and dreams about creating meal plans and shopping lists
- Someone who wants to spend countless hours researching the next diet fad, recipes, and pretty pictures on Pinterest
- Someone who already had this whole healthy eating thing figured out and knows exactly what to buy, how to stock their pantry, and create amazing meals each week
Bonus #1 Extra Seasonal Recipe Booklet
- Healthy dessert options that leave you satisfied
- Fun seasonal drinks and healing elixirs
- Baked goodies with low allergen grain and grain free options
- Comfort foods for brunch and weekend celebrations
- Seasonal DIY condiments
Bonus #2 Meal Prep Mastery Course ($97)
(*for yearly members only)
Step by step approach to creating your personalized weekly meal plans with ease.
Learn how to use your time in the kitchen more effectively, save money with my proven techniques, and always feel like you have healthy food ready to go in the kitchen.
- Setting Up Your Kitchen for Success
- Time Saving Strategies
- Effective Meal Planning 101
- Money Saving Techniques
“Since being on Annaliisa’s program I have experienced weight loss, A LOT more energy, improved digestion, crave less sugar, feeling so much better and adding to my cooking repertoire! :)”
More AOK Membership VIP Perks:
- Exclusive savings on online programs
- Special pricing on private consultations
- Save 10% on any natural herbs and supplements (in person or online)
You can start with a free 7 day trial to see if it’s the right fit for you. To really experience a shift in energy and feel inspired, we offer seasonal memberships (3 months) or yearly (12 months) that you can cancel at any time.
Yes, your seasonal membership is valid for 90 days. You are required to cancel 48 hours prior to the end of your membership date if you don’t wish to continue with the membership for another season. (same applies for the yearly membership) Simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of it in a jiffy!
Yes. If any meals include gluten, gluten free options will be suggested.
Dairy is only optional. Ex. Add goat cheese to salad.
Absolutely! I’m a big advocate for healthy eating that is simple and DELICIOUS! The best feedback I have received are from parents of picky eaters, saying “My kids (and husband!) are actually enjoying the meals!”
100%. You see, what zaps our energy the most, are foods that are loaded with allergens, sugar, and food additives. When we start to cook more at home and reduce the amount of processed foods and sugar from our diets, our energy will naturally go up. We also lose energy from stress. So having meal plans, shopping lists, and a variety of seasonal recipes at your fingertips, will help to reduce stress and anxiety, as well as help you feel more focused on the things that matter to you.